My intention for the Aliso Beach website is to promote artists and split the profits between the artist and charities that benefit Aliso Beach and Laguna area coastal water and marine ecosystem health. It some point it will indeed mean that I put together an Art Show featuring carefully selected Aliso Beach photographers and artists. With experience representing artists in Art Walk, Exhibition and Gallery arrangements, I have built a template for shows. The work isn’t easy and the preparation is significant but I enjoy putting them on.
Currently, I have an Art Show organized for Noll Surfboards on May 23rd featuring 3 really gifted photographers and a surprise artist which will be announced a little closer to the show. As constructed this isn’t any old show. The show features 3 of the most gifted photographers I know in Scotty Carter, Aaron Goulding and Ben Ginsberg. All three have been published in major surf related publications and have an expertise that is worth noting.
The art show has a couple of features that make it worth attending.
1) The show will feature 4 artists including 3 of the best coastal photographers in Southern California and a painter that will be a surprise.
2) There is an invite only champagne hour for special guests, art collectors and art related industry professionals.
3) There is music from the incredible Aja Lee, the gifted Ukulele player and singer from South San Diego.
4) There is a Tequila Tasting from El Perdido.
5) There is food, wine and beer as well!
6) There is a charity raffle that benefits Wings For Life. By the way, there are some incredible prizes including phone cases, matted prints, framed aluminum pieces, sea glass jewelry and so much more. Some folks are going to walk out of this show making out like bandits with lots of loot.
7) The art and artists are fantastic and the host Noll Surfboards Jed, Candace and Travis are some of the finest people I know. It is always a treat to do shows with them.
VIP Champagne Hour (Special Invite Only) 5:30-6:30 pm
General Admission Art Show: 6:30-9:30 Pm
Music by Aja Lee 6:30-8:00 Pm
Food: Won’t Last Long 6:30 Pm until its gone.
Tequila Tasting: 5:30 Pm until its gone
Charity Raffle With AAAAAMAZING Prizes 8:30 pm
Hope to see you all there!